Blood Cancer Awareness Month
There are different types of blood cancer. Whether you're directly affected or want to learn more we have information that can help.
For Blood Cancer Awareness Month we are signposting to all our information, support and fundraising ideas.
About blood cancer
Hear from people affected by blood cancer
Support for people affected by blood cancer
Accessing Macmillan services
- Call the Macmillan Support Line for free on 0800 808 0000, open 7 days a week 8am to 8pm. Or email the Macmillan Support Line.
- We have information in other languages and formats.
- Apply for a Macmillan Grant. These are small, one-off means-tested payments to help with the extra costs that living with cancer can bring.
- Use our get support guide by answering some quick questions to get information tailored to you or your loved one's situation.
- Find out more about the different ways Macmillan can help.
Cancer and cost of living advice
Cancer can have a big impact on your finances and you may be worried about rises to energy bills and other costs of living.
The Online Community is a place to chat to others who know what you or your loved one are going through. Here you'll find dedicated forums for different kinds of blood cancer.
We can help you find support in your local area, so you can speak to people who understand what you or your loved are going through.
If you are supporting someone affected by blood cancer we have information to help you.